- Painting topics will be informed to all participants on day of Painting Competition by SMS, Whatsapp and will also be displayed on Rotary Club website.
- Participants will have to 1 clear photo of its painting at 9301999501 from the same Mobile number which was mentioned in Registration Form. Participant can also mail the photos at firstname.lastname@example.org. The photos have to be sent before 1.45 pm on competition day.
- The winners then will be decided by a panel of jury for each age group. The winners will be chosen considering most interesting, innovative, creative, original piece of art. The decision of Jury Panel and Rotary Club of Delhi South West shall be final and binding on the participants.
- A participant, by participating in this contest, hereby represents and warrants that all the submissions are their original works and no copyright and/or trademark and/or other intellectual property rights have been violated by such submission.
- Any entry including or depicting anything which is foul, indecent, threatening, discriminatory, vulgar, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, objectionable, inappropriate or against public policy or public morality, shall lead to disqualification of the participant at sole discretion of Rotary Club of Delhi South West.
- The participant understands and agrees that the he/she shall not have any claim against Rotary Club of Delhi South West and its members with respect to the use of their art/craft/photograph in any of the social media platforms and/or for any other promotional activities and shall not raise any objection or restriction regarding the use of them at any time in the future.
- Rotary Club of Delhi South West reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/withdraw/vary all of these terms and conditions of this competition.
- Result will be displayed online on 24th June 2020 at www.rotaryclubdelhisouthwest.org